FULL-Diabetes Empowerment Education Program
|June 18, 2019 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM|
Homosassa Library Conference Room
4100 Grandmarch Ave.
Homosassa, FL 34446
This class is now full. Please stay tuned for future program dates and availability.
Join the Florida Department of Health in Citrus County for a six-week interactive diabetes workshop at no cost!
Discover fresh, practical ways to live better and healthier. Learn the tools to manage and take control of your health by:
- Understanding how the body works
- Diabetes risk factors
- Monitoring your body
- Get up and move
- Identification and prevention
- Living with diabetes: mobilizing family and friends
- Health management through meal planning
- Learning about medications and medical care
Seats are limited. Register today by calling (352) 513-6077 or emailing Carmen Hernandez at email@example.com
Event Starts: 9:30 AM
Event Ends: 12:30 PM