COMPLETE SCREENING AND CONSENT FORM AHEAD OF TIME
February 24, 2021
To expedite registration at the Florida Department of Health in Citrus County’s (DOH-Citrus) drive-thru COVID-19 vaccination clinic for eligible individuals, DOH-Citrus is asking residents with appointments to complete the Department of Health COVID-19 Vaccine Screening and Consent prior to arriving to the site.
For individuals with appointments who are unable to complete and print the necessary paperwork, consent forms are available at no cost at all Citrus County Library locations:
- CENTRAL RIDGE LIBRARY, 425 W. Roosevelt Blvd., Beverly Hills, FL 34465 Phone: 352-746-6622
- COASTAL REGION LIBRARY, 8619 W. Crystal St., Crystal River, FL 34428 Phone: 352-795-3716
- FLORAL CITY PUBLIC LIBRARY, 8360 E. Orange Ave., Floral City, FL 34436 Phone: 352-726-3671
- HOMOSASSA PUBLIC LIBRARY, 4100 S. Grandmarch Ave., Homosassa, FL 34446 Phone: 352-628-5626
- LAKES REGION LIBRARY, 1511 Druid Rd., Inverness, FL 34452 Phone: 352-726-2357
As a reminder, individuals can preregister by visiting myvaccine.fl.gov or by calling 866-201-0442 TTY 833-476-1036. For information about who is eligible to receive th COVID-19 vaccine, visit FloridaHealthCOVID19.gov.
The statewide preregistration system also provides each county with a designated help line number. Citrus County’s help line number is 833-540-2058.For more information about COVID-19 vaccines in Florida, visit FloridaHealthCOVID19.gov.