CITRUS COUNTY NOMI HEALTH COVID-19 TESTING SITE CLOSURES
September 23, 2021
Due to previously scheduled events at the Central Ridge Community Center, Nomi Health will not provide COVID-19 testing on select days in September, October, November and December.
The drive-thru site at the Central Ridge Community Center, 77 Civic Cir in Beverly Hills, will close early or be completely closed on the following days and times.
- Closing at 2:30 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 27.
- Closing at 5:30 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 30.
- Closed on Friday and Saturday, Oct. 1-2.
- Closed on Saturday, Oct. 23.
- Closing at 5:30 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 28.
- Closed on Saturday, Oct. 30.
- Closed on Sunday, Nov. 14.
- Closing at 5:30 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 2.
Additionally, the site may close due to intermittent weather. Individuals are encouraged to call Nomi Health at 904-295-0562 or book their appointment online to avoid confusion.
To make an appointment, visit https://testing.nomihealth.com/signup/fl.
As a reminder, the test site is operated and managed by Nomi Health, not the Florida Department of Health in Citrus County (DOH-Citrus).
There are also CVS, Walgreens and urgent care clinics providing testing in Citrus. They are listed on the Department of Health’s COVID-19 site at https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/.