Research shows that participating in regular physical activity can boost the immune system. As people continue to take action to protect themselves from COVID-19 and prevent other chronic illnesses, the Florida Department of Health in Citrus County (DOH-Citrus) is pleased to host another virtual “Save a Heart 5K” event to get residents and visitors moving at no cost.
- Child Care Food Program Continues to Contribute to Child Wellness in Florida
- Florida Department of Health Sets the Record Straight on False Data Claims by the Miami Herald
- New Monoclonal Antibody Site in Orlando
- New Monoclonal Antibody Site in Jacksonville
- Health Survey
- NOMI HEALTH TO PROVIDE NO-COST COVID-19 TESTING IN CITRUS COUNTY
- ALERT FOR ALL PRIVATE WELL OWNERS IN FLOODED AREAS
- DOH-CITRUS AND VACCINATION SITE TO CLOSE FOR LABOR DAY
- SEPTEMBER COVID-19 VACCINATION SITE & SCHEDULE
To meet additional demand, Nomi Health will provide no-cost COVID-19 testing beginning on Thursday, Sept. 16, at the Central Ridge Community Center, 77 Civic Cir. in Beverly Hills. The drive-thru site will be open Monday thru Friday, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.More Information
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals