Vulnerable populations at risk for severe COVID-19:Certain populations are at greater risk of progressing to severe disease and warrant more significant consideration for prophylaxis or treatment. Patients who are older (≥65 years), have comorbidities, or are immunocompromised are at higher risk of hospitalization and death from COVID-19. When necessary, providers should prioritize treating patients at high risk for progression to severe COVID-19 illness, including older and immunocompromised individuals and those with clinical risk factors.
Moderna, Pfizer and J&J vaccines are offered at the Citrus County Health Department 3700 W. Sovereign Path in Lecanto by appointment.Click For Appointment Information
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Provider Alert Pediatric COVID-19 Vaccines
- Governor Desantis Freedom First Budget Signing Ensures a Healthier Future for Floridians
- Florida Department of Health Promotes Generator Safety Ahead of 2022 Disaster Preparedness Tax Holiday
- The Florida Department of Health in Broward County is Responding to Monkeypox Case
- NO-COST BACK TO SCHOOL IMMUNIZATIONS July 25 – August 12 at the Department of Health
- FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH CELEBRATES FIRST BREASTFEEDING FRIENDLY CHILD CARE IN CITRUS COUNTY
- JUNE VACCINATION SCHEDULE
- THE FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH URGES PUBLIC TO BE ‘FAST’ WITH STOPPING STROKES
- The Florida Department of Health in Citrus County Provides an Update on the Current National Infant Formula Shortage
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals