The Florida Department of Health in Citrus County (DOH-Citrus) is reminding residents that its COVID-19 vaccination site at the Central Ridge District Park has relocated to a walk-up clinic at the Duke Energy Training Building, located at 8200 W. Venable St. in Crystal River.
- State Surgeon General Issues Public Health Advisory Rescinding Previously Issued Advisories, Expanding Vaccine Eligibility, and Encouraging the Resumption of In-Person Government Operations and Services Statewide
- Monoclonal Antibody Treatments Are Available Throughout Florida
- Healthy You, Healthy Baby
- The Florida Department of Health Highlights Newborn Screening During Congenital Heart Defects Awareness Week
- The Florida Department of Health Recognizes National Black HIV or AIDS Awareness Day
- DUKE ENERGY/DOH-CITRUS COVID-19 VACCINATION SITE SHIFTS TO ACCOMMODATE NINE-TO-FIVERS
- DOH-CITRUS COVID-19 VACCINATION SITE AT CENTRAL RIDGE DISTRICT PARK RELOCATING
- PREREGISTER FOR COVID-19 VACCINE APPOINTMENT ONLINE AT MYVACCINE.FL.GOV OR CALL 866-201-0442
- DOH-CITRUS HOSTS DRIVE-THRU COVID-19 VACCINATION CLINIC FOR FRONTLINE HEALTH CARE WORKERS
To allow opportunities for individuals who work during the day to get vaccinated, the Florida Department of Health in Citrus County (DOH-Citrus) is providing weekend and evening COVID-19 vaccination clinics starting on Saturday, May 1, at the new Duke Energy/DOH-Citrus COVID-19 Vaccination Site in Crystal River.More Information
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals