The Florida Department of Health in Citrus County (DOH-Citrus) reminds residents there has been an increase in mosquito-borne disease activity in areas of Citrus County since August.
- Diabetes - Do You Know the U.S. Numbers?
- Governor DeSantis' Bolder, Brighter, Better Future Budget Will Keep Floridians Healthy
- New Administrator Selected for Charlotte County
- Safe Sleep for Florida Infants
- DOH-CITRUS WARNS RESIDENTS OF SEPTIC SYSTEM SCAM
- DOH-CITRUS LAUNCHES INCENTIVE-BASED PROGRAM TO HELP PREGNANT WOMEN QUIT SMOKING
- DOH-CITRUS HOSTS FREE DIABETES CLASSES
- DOH-CITRUS ENCOURAGES VACCINATION; PROVIDES FREE HEPATITIS A VACCINES IN OCTOBER
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals