The Florida Department of Health in Citrus County (DOH-Citrus) reminds residents there has been an increase in mosquito-borne disease activity in areas of Citrus County since August.
- $650,000 Awarded in Harmful Algal Bloom Research Funding
- ICYMI - The FLORIDA DEPARTMENT of HEALTH RECOGNIZES WORLD AIDS DAY
- Florida Surgeon General Announces New Agency Leadership
- December 1 is World AIDS Day
- Diabetes - Do You Know the U.S. Numbers?
- DON’T LET THE FLU RUIN YOUR HOLIDAYS
- DOH-CITRUS WARNS RESIDENTS OF SEPTIC SYSTEM SCAM
- DOH-CITRUS LAUNCHES INCENTIVE-BASED PROGRAM TO HELP PREGNANT WOMEN QUIT SMOKING
- DOH-CITRUS HOSTS FREE DIABETES CLASSES
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals