Tallahassee, Fla.—The Florida Department of Health has announced Heather Huffman, MS, RD, LD/N, IBCLC, as the new health officer for the Florida Department of Health in Clay County. Since 2004, Huffman has served as the WIC Public Health Nutrition Program Director for the Florida Department of Health in Nassau County.
- Wishing You A Healthy Thanksgiving
- Governor Scott’s Florida First Budget Will Make Florida First In Keeping Families And Visitors Healthy
- Department Announces Low-THC Cannabis Dispensing Organizations
- Department Encourages Proper Food Safety This Holiday Season
- Department and CMS Regional Medical Directors Propose Clinical Eligibility Screening Tool
- Get Smart About Antibiotic Use
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals