Walk in or make an appointment at the Lecanto Health Department, located at 3700 W. Sovereign Path, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday thru Friday, beginning on July 19 until Aug. 6. DOH-Citrus will also provide two Saturday clinics from 9:30 a.m. to noon on Saturday, July 24 and Aug. 7.
- Health Survey
- The Florida Department of Health Observes National HIV Testing Day 2021
- Governor DeSantis Approves Budget to Continue Improving Public Health in Florida
- Memorial Day - Florida Health and Safety Officials Encourage Floridians to Remember Water Safety
- Setting the Record Straight: Florida Department of Health Addresses False Miami Herald Claims
- FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH RECOGNIZES WORLD BREASTFEEDING WEEK
- NEW LOCATION, SCHEDULE & SUPPLY FOR DOH-CITRUS COVID-19 VACCINATION SITE
- DOH-CITRUS AND THE COVID-19 VACCINATION SITE TO CLOSE IN RESPONSE TO ELSA
- DOH-CITRUS AND THE COVID-19 VACCINATION SITE TO CLOSE FOR INDEPENDENCE DAY
The Florida Department of Health in Citrus County’s (DOH-Citrus) COVID-19 vaccination site at the Duke Energy Building in Crystal River is transitioning to the Lecanto Health Department on Monday, August 2. The last day individuals can get vaccinated at the Duke Energy site will be on Friday, July 30.More Information
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals