NOTE: CLASSES ARE CANCELED. STAY TUNED FOR INFO ON FUTURE DATES.
Kick off the new year with fresh, practical ways to manage your diabetes and live a healthier life. Join the Florida Department of Health in Citrus County (DOH-Citrus) and Elder Options’ Diabetes Empowerment Education Program.
- Florida Surgeon General Commends Governor Desantis for Commitment to Public Health
- Department of Health Awards $4.5 Million in Grants to Florida Research Institutions Working to End Alzheimer's Disease
- Florida Department of Health Highlights Prescription Drug Monitoring Program Accomplishments
- New Health Officer Selected for Orange County
- Florida Surgeon General Urges Vaccination as Best Defense Against Rapidly Spreading Flu Virus
- FLORIDA SURGEON GENERAL URGES VACCINATION AS BEST DEFENSE AGAINST RAPIDLY SPREADING FLU VIRUS
- HEALTH OFFICIALS ISSUE RABIES ALERT
- DOH-CITRUS REMINDS RESIDENTS TO AVOID CONTACT WITH WILDLIFE
- DON’T LET THE FLU RUIN YOUR HOLIDAYS
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals