Free Hepatitis A Vaccines in Beverly Hills
|October 17, 2019 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
4069 N. Lecanto Highway
Beverly Hills, FL 34465
Vaccination is the best way to prevent hepatitis A. Citrus County Community Charitable Foundation, Inc. has partnered with Florida Department of Health in Citrus County and Salvation Army Citrus County Corps to provide free hepatitis A vaccines and food to adults at various locations throughout the community.
Adults can walk up, get vaccinated and grab a bite to eat, all at no cost.
Florida Department of Health recommends vaccination if you:
- Are homeless or your housing is unstable.
- Use illicit recreational drugs—injected or not.
- Want protection (immunity) from the virus.
- Have adopted or care for a child who comes from a country where hepatitis A is common.
- Are 60 or older and have a serious underlying medical condition.
- Have chronic or long-term liver disease, including hepatitis B or C.
- Have a clotting-factor disorder.
- Have come into direct contact with others who have the virus.
- Are a man who has sex with other men.
- Have traveled to or will travel to countries where the virus is common.
For more information about the hepatitis A outbreak in Florida, go to www.FloridaHealth.gov/hepA.
Event Starts: 4:00 PM
Event Ends: 6:00 PM