Tallahassee, Fla.— August is National Immunization Awareness Month and every Floridian can take part by ensuring children are up-to-date with immunizations. Vaccines help children safely develop immunity to infectious diseases such as measles, polio and whooping cough. All parents are encouraged to review their children’s immunization records annually to ensure they have all required shots.
- Residents Encouraged To Take Precautions During Hot Summer Months
- Joint Unlicensed Activity Investigation Leads To Arrest In Miami Dade, FL
- Florida’s WIC Program Provides Nutrition Services For Women, Infants And Children
- Dr. Joy Jackson Appointed As Director For Polk and Hardee Counties
- Surgeon General Puts Spotlight On “Health In All Places” With Coastal Tour
- Preventive Dental Care Focus Of Study To Help Children And Adults Across U.S.
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals