Flu season is right around the corner, but so are no-cost flu vaccines thanks to the Florida Department of Health in Citrus County (DOH-Citrus) and its drive-thru clinic from 8:30 a.m. to noon on Saturday, October 19, at DOH-Citrus, 3700 W. Sovereign Path in Lecanto.
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program
- Florida Surgeon General Announces New Agency Leadership
- What Pumpkins and Flu Season Have in Common
- HIV Transmission Does Not Stop After 50
- Child Care Food Program Continues to Contribute to Child Wellness in Florida
- DOH-CITRUS HOSTS FREE DIABETES CLASSES
- DOH-CITRUS ENCOURAGES VACCINATION; PROVIDES FREE HEPATITIS A VACCINES IN OCTOBER
- IT IS NOT TOO LATE TO PREPARE FOR THE REST OF THE 2019 ATLANTIC HURRICANE SEASON
- COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENTS REMIND MEDICALLY DEPENDENT RESIDENTS TO BE PREPARED FOR HURRICANE DORIAN
Due to the growing hepatitis A outbreak and a recent partnership with the Citrus County Community Charitable Foundation, Inc. (CCCCF), the Florida Department of Health in Citrus County (DOH-Citrus) is providing free hepatitis A vaccines at various locations throughout the community.More Information
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals